Whether you're selling or buying a home - or both - you may be contemplating on using or not using a realtor. In both situations of buying and selling a home, a realtor can assist you throughout each process. At Chalk and Gibbs, our realtors have been helping the families of Carteret County buy and sell their homes since 1925! Today, we're going to outline some pros to using a realtor when you're buying and/or selling a home.
If you're selling your home:
1. Get your home in front of more potential buyers.
2. Provide expert advice on how to stage your home.
3. Properly price your home.
4. Negotiate with buyer to get top dollar.
5. Speed up the time to close.
6. Prescreening potential buyers.
If you're buying a home:
1. Provide negotiation between you and the seller's agent.
2. Provide you information about homes listed on the MLS.
3. Provide info on comparable sales in the area.
4. Get information on the home's historical documents.
5. Access to homes that you want to view.
6. Find a home that fits all of your "must-haves".
Give us a call today to set up a consultation with one of our local, experienced real estate agents. We'd love to help you buy or sell a home in Carteret County!